Strategic outsourcing for health systems
A new model for innovation in revenue cycle operations.
Outsourcing isn’t new, but it’s evolving.
It’s moving beyond simple point-solutions that silo operations, or widgets that address single process steps, or overreacting to the latest buzzword. It’s growing into a more strategic tool to transfer processes from your business to a partner that’s going to result in better quality and speed of delivery, share financial risk and reduce expenses.
This e-book explores a new model for revenue cycle operations that:
- Provides perspective on turning industry challenges into opportunities.
- Identifies characteristics of an ideal future state for revenue cycle operations.
- Addresses concerns with traditional outsourcing models.
- Shares key innovation strategies.
- Promotes real, positive transformation through proven implementation practices.
Health care organizations are feeling a tremendous amount of pressure across the revenue cycle from reimbursement changes, growth in consumerism and increasing regulations. As a result, they are looking carefully at what initiatives should be driven by internal experts compared to those, such as revenue cycle, that are best suited for a strategic partner with the right expertise.