Oncology Charging Application
Calculate oncology charges with greater accuracy
Optum™ LYNX Oncology Charging Application was specifically designed to address the financial, compliance and audit challenges faced by hospital-owned infusion and oncology treatment centers.
Accurately calculate chemotherapy and intravenous services charges
Our proprietary algorithms address payer compliance concerns by calculating appropriate charges for services provided, including chemotherapy and intravenous services charges, in adherence to the outpatient prospective payment (OPPS) guidelines outlined by CMS.
- Standardize charging using the Optum LYNX clinic visit level algorithm to calculate facility visit levels and the Optum LYNX professional charging module for professional visit levels.
- Allow clinicians to focus on recording the clinical elements of the infusion regimen without having to memorize the details of complex infusion service rules.
- Support chemotherapy charging with the Optum LYNX chemotherapy infusion algorithm and advanced drug formulary to adhere to the complex charging rules for the administration of chemotherapy agents.
- Track performance after purchase with quarterly charging assessments to monitorimpact on your charging.
- Deployable at a customized scale to accommodate everything from a single facility to a large integrated delivery network.
- Support in case of an audits with information explaining how the charging application works and adheres to regulations.
- Preserve existing IT investments through seamless integration with existing health care software.