Infusion Charging Application
Charge for infusion services with confidence
Unlike clinical documentation typically used for exams and procedures, there is rarely a one-to-one relationship between infusion and injection treatment, and applicable charges. Infusion services, as a result, are often a prime target for payer audits and regulatory agency investigations.
Stay audit-free and compliant
Optum™ LYNX Infusion Charging Application helps overcome this complexity by allowing clinicians to enter clinical information, which is then translated via proprietary algorithms to appropriate charging terms.
- Track multiple infusion treatments for recurring patients.
- Comply with complex infusion charging rules using our algorithms that adhere to outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) guidelines.
- Track performance after purchase with quarterly charging assessments to monitor impact on your charging.
- Deployable at a customized scale to accommodate everything from a single facility to a large integrated delivery network.
- Support in case of an audit with information explaining how the charging application works and adheres to regulations.
- Preserve existing IT investments through seamless integration with existing health care software.