Clinic Charging Application
Demonstrate charging integrity
Optum™ LYNX Clinic Charging Application provides an effective charging methodology that helps ensure charging integrity across multiple hospital-owned outpatient clinics. It offers consistent facility and professional evaluation and management (E/M) assignment, infusion services charge capture, procedure charge capture and ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding with general equivalence mappings.
The use of automated reviews to find overpayments to hospitals has created a great deal of concern for health care providers. Clinic Charging Application provides further value by offering a standardized charging methodology that ensures you efficiency and compliance.
- Allow clinicians to focus on recording the clinical elements of the infusion regimen without having to memorize the details of complex infusion service rules.
- Track performance after purchase with quarterly charging assessments to monitorimpact on your charging.
- Deployable at a customized scale to accommodate everything from a single facility to a large integrated delivery network.
- Support in case of an audits with information explaining how the charging application works and adheres to payer regulations.
- Preserve existing IT investments through seamless integration with existing health care software.