Telehealth is Here to Stay | Industry Expert Panel
Join us for a free webinar presented in collaboration with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
1 AHIMA CEU | 1 CNE*
With the emergence of COVID-19, the healthcare industry has been through many changes and challenges in 2020. The use of telehealth services has increased dramatically and there are no signs of an upcoming decline. Presenters at this webinar will discuss the current telehealth issues impacting the industry and identify ways for healthcare organizations to prepare for future telehealth needs.
- Define telehealth and telemedicine
- Discuss documentation elements needed to capture the correct telehealth service
- Recognize the technology needed for telehealth services
- Identify coding issues around telehealth services
- Distinguish the provider perspective in providing telehealth services
- Assess payment guidelines for telehealth services
- Analyze data elements and collection methods for telehealth information
*American Health Information Management Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Tammy Combs RN, MSN, CCS, CCDS, CDIP, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Practice Director CDI and Clinical Foundations, AHIMA
Nannette Orme CPC, CCS-P, CPMA, CEMC
Subject Matter Expert, Optum360
Dr. Thomas Darr
SVP Clinical & Content Design Group Market Solutions, Optum360
Ginna Evans MBA, RHIA, CPC, CRC, FAHIMA
Coding Educator, Internal Medicine Specialties and Palliative Care, Emory Healthcare
Dr. Janet McCauley MHA, CPC, FACOG
Senior Medical Director for Provider Reimbursement and Payment Integrity, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Dr. Michael Stearns CPC, CRC, CFPC
CEO/Founder, Apollo HIT, LLC